Prepare the Domain from the Enee Solutions Domain Manager
- Log into your Enee Solutions Domain Management Account (See How to access your Enee Solutions Domain Management Account)
- Select "Manage Domains" to see your list of domains
- Click on the domain name that you wish to transfer from the current Enee Solutions Domain Management account
- Click on "Domain Password" towards the top of the domain information area
- Copy the domain password in a safe place ready for the next phase of the domain transfer
Transfer the Domain into your new Domain Management Account
NOTE: This phase varies for each Domain Management provider. For this reason, the steps below are purely indicative and should be confirmed with your new Domain Management account provider.
- Log into your new domain management account
- Click on "Transfer Domain"
- Enter the domain that you wish to transfer and click the button that allows you to proceed to the next step (usually "OK", "Go", "Transfer", "Submit", "Continue", etc...)
- Enter the domain password that you copied from the first phase of this tutorial and click the button that allows you to proceed to the next step.
- If there is an option to renew your domain as part of the transfer process, feel free to select the appropriate renewal option and proceed to the next step.
- If there is a confirmation screen, check the information and submit the transfer request. This should finalise the process and will inform you when this process has been completed by email if your new domain management account has been configured to do so. Otherwise, you may need to check your domain management account from time to time to review the domain transfer progress.