G Suite vs. Office 365 business email hosting
If you don’t have business grade email, you may be experiencing the following problems:
- Unreliable access to email.
- Issues syncing your calendar and email across different devices.
- Not having the ability to customise your email domain name.
- Poor email performance.
Google’s G Suite and Microsoft’s Office 365 are two great options that resolve all of these. But which one is best for your business?
We’ve chosen a package from each vendor that have similar offerings, and compared them against each other to help figure out the best solution for you.
Keep in mind that this list is not exhaustive; there are a range of plans that both Google and Microsoft can offer that may be more suitable, based on the needs of your business.
Google G-Suite Basic
Businesses that are becoming more cloud based will appreciate Google’s web based approach to email and collaboration applications, that are completely hosted in the cloud and all accessed via a web browser.
Features of G-Suite Basic:
- Powerful web based email.
- Collaborate on documents in real time using Docs, Sheets and Slides.
- 30GB Cloud Storage for both email and drive.
- Option for unlimited storage for $10/user/month.
Cost: $8.40 + GST / user / month (AUD)
Office 365 Business Essentials
If you’re already familiar and comfortable with Outlook then Office 365 may be ideal for you. In addition Outlook integrates the best with Windows, so if your business is primarily Windows PC based, then this would be suitable.
Features of Office 365 Business Essentials:
- Perfect integration with Outlook.
- Communicate with your colleagues using Teams.
- 50GB email storage and 1 TB OneDrive cloud storage.
- Option to include the full Microsoft Office suite of applications for $17.20/user/month.
Cost: $8.20 + GST / user / month (AUD)
Or if you pay annually $6.90 + GST / user / month (AUD)
Ready to make the move?
Enee can manage the entire process for you! We’ll assist with moving your old email system and get things setup and ready to go with your new business grade email hosting.
Alternatively if your not sure which option is best for your business and want to speak to someone, select the option below and we’ll be in touch!