- Full Time role
- Engaging and stimulating work
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working environment
An exciting opportunity has opened up for a motivated and proactive Technology Account Manager & Advisor to join a growing, fast paced technology-based services business in Adelaide on a Full Time basis.
What is the role?
The Technology Account Manager & Advisor role at Enee is ultimately responsible for ensuring our clients are ecstatic with our service, ensuring we are proactively advising and helping them improve their businesses through tailored and appropriate technology solutions.
To do this, the role is accountable for the following:
- Onboarding new customers into our business, and ensuring we go over-and-above to delight and positively surprise our customers during this process
- Regularly and proactively meet and build our relationship with the key decision makers (managers, directors, owners, executives) of the business and follow our Enee technology framework to:
- Understand our clients businesses deeply
- Understand the key decision makers personality and what they value
- Understand what is the value Enee can bring to them and their business across our service and product offerings
- Assess and understand how technology is currently used by the business, and identify opportunities for improvement
- Educate and advise customers with tailored advice on technology best practices that are relevant to their business
- Proactively plan and recommend ongoing improvements using Enee’s technology framework, directly to the customer
- Present relevant reporting and metrics to track operations and improvements
- Assist the key decision makers and their businesses to use technology to reduce risk, reduce costs, increase efficiency & productivity, increase sales and ultimately increase profitability through Enee’s technology offering
- Maintain documentation as to the current status of the customers business and the technology plan for improvement
- Manage day to day account /contract related questions, enquiries, request for quotes, quotations
- Drive and coordinate provisioning of services & customer purchases with relevant Enee teams (be an internal representative for the customer’s best interests)
- Oversee and coordinate small-scale project delivery with the relevant technical project team to ensure customer happiness
- Be an escalation point for customer issues if needed, including timely recording of timesheets and issues into our management systems
- Serve as a customer advocate inside Enee for product roadmap planning
How will success be measured?
- Customer retention
- Customer happiness (survey)
- Customer referrals
What are we looking for in a candidate?
Our ideal candidate is someone who has:
- Ability to work independently, but also excels within a team
- Professional level written and verbal communication skills
- Strong listening and verbal comprehension skills
- Demonstrated experience developing strong professional customer relationships with excellent, regular communication
- Demonstrated experience on setting and managing client expectations, as well as tracking and following through on agreed actions
- Demonstrated understanding of business ICT concepts, as they relate to owners and operators of small and medium sized businesses
- Demonstrated logical and analytical thinking skills when assessing problems and proposing possible solutions
- Ability to clearly communicate complex topics and simple and easy to understand terms for the specific audience
- Demonstrated ability of proactively keeping informed of industry trends and best practices
Please address how you meet the above qualities in your cover letter to us.
Who is Enee?
Enee is a forward thinking player in the IT services industry… and we are growing!
You will be joining a rapidly expanding team that is serious about delivering great services and solutions to our diverse customer base.
As an organisation:
- We value our people
We seek engaging, stimulating work
- We support and encourage continual professional development
- We understand the importance of a clear career path and growth opportunities
- Above all, we believe that having fun and a healthy work-life balance is as important as the work itself!
- Why we think it is great to work at Enee!
- Flexible working environment, including flexible working times
- A variety of projects across various client industries and markets
- A long term opportunity with a strong, growing business
- A great office environment and friendly co-workers who all work hard, but also know how to have a laugh and some fun!
Salary will be commensurate with experience and demonstrated past performance. As a guide, we are currently looking for a Technology Account Manager & Advisor with 3+ years of relevant experience, but will consider all applications that meet the requirements, at all experience levels. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information if required.