- Full time role
- Engaging and stimulating work
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working environment
If you thrive on problem solving and getting hands-on in solving complex IT issues, and providing the most effective IT solutions for customers, we’d love to hear from you!
An exciting opportunity has opened up for a motivated and proactive IT Support Engineer to join a growing, fast paced technology based business in Adelaide on a Full Time basis.
Who are we looking for?
Our ideal candidate is someone who is able to work independently but also excels within a team.
First and foremost we are looking for candidates that:
- Have 4+ years experience in an IT support environment
- Are passionate about technology and have the drive to continuously learn about what is happening in the IT world
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex technology related problems independently and as part of a team
- Have strong people skills and enjoy working with people
- Are fanatical about customer service (we take this seriously!), with the ability to clearly articulate solutions to complex technical problems
- Are efficient, proactive and focused in a busy and dynamic environment
- Are willing and determined to meet deadlines, budgets and KPI’s with high quality results
- Ability to analyse a customers needs, and recommend products & services that will align with their needs
Please address how you meet the above qualities in your cover letter to us.
Technical skills we are looking for are:
- Expert knowledge of Windows Server operating system
- Expert knowledge of the Windows Desktop operating system
- Strong understanding of networking principles (expert networking skills will be looked upon favourably, but not essential)
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience with Remote Management and Monitoring software ( such as Kaseya products) will be looked upon favourably, but not essential
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience working with a professional services automation (PSA) tool (such as Autotask or Connectwise) will be looked upon favourable, but not essential
What would I be doing in this position?
The successful candidate will form part of a growing and enthusiastic team, providing a range of IT services on a day to day basis, including:
- Being in a customer-facing role as part of a team of Engineers, sharing knowledge and working collaboratively to assist each other when needed
- Actively engaging with clients (remotely and on-site) to help solve a variety of technology issues and providing expert advice
- Assisting with the proactive monitoring and maintenance of critical IT infrastructure
- Providing input and assistance with the design of new IT environments
- Assisting with the implementation of the above designs
- … and a variety of other IT services related tasks
Who is Enee?
Enee is a forward thinking player in the IT services industry… and we are growing!
You will be joining a rapidly expanding team that is serious about delivering great services and solutions to our diverse customer base.
As an organisation:
- We value our people.
- We seek engaging, stimulating work.
- We support and encourage continual professional development.
- We understand the importance of a clear career path and growth opportunities.
- Above all, we believe that having fun and a healthy work-life balance is as important as the work itself!
Why we think it is great to work at Enee!
- Flexible working environment
- A variety of projects across various client industries and markets
- A long term opportunity with a strong, growing business
- A great office environment and friendly co-workers who all work hard, but also know how to have a laugh and some fun!
Salary will be commensurate with experience and demonstrated past performance. We are looking for IT engineers with 4+ years of relevant experience at a minimum, but will consider more senior/experienced applicants also.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.