- Full-time role
- Engaging and stimulating work
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working environment
An exciting opportunity has opened up for a passionate, motivated and talented Project / Product Manager to join a growing, fast-paced technology-based business in Adelaide on a full-time basis.
What is the role?
At Enee, our Project / Product Managers are involved in our client projects from start to finish.
At the start of the project, they develop a deep understanding of what the client wants the web application to do, and the key measures of project success from the client’s perspective. They put themselves into the customer’s shoes to understand who the users of the application are, how they want to interact with the application, and what does the application need to do.
They help the technical/development team translate this client information into technical documentation, clearly defining the scope and requirements of the project.
They take an active role in managing the project against scope, budget and timeline. A key component of this management is monitoring the project progress against the client’s requirements, and acting as the client’s advocate internally, ensuring that the project is meeting the client’s expectations.
They are the key contact for the client during the project process and continually keeps them up to date with progress, in line with the Enee Web Development Project Lifecycle.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a talented Project / Product Manager who is passionate and dedicated to their craft, who never stops learning and developing, and (most importantly) takes initiative in all aspects of their role (including working as a team to solve problems).
First and foremost we are looking for candidates who:
- Have 3+ years of relevant experience in web based project management / product management, or in a relevant technology-based role where you can demonstrate and explain the transferable skills that would apply
- Have experience working directly with end customers and external stakeholders (preferred)
- Have experience working in or with a web/software development team (preferred)
- Are passionate about web/software development and associated technologies
- Strive to continually learn and improve
- Have strong people skills and enjoy working with others
- Are fanatical about customer service (we take this seriously!)
Other important traits and technical skills we are looking for are:
- Demonstrated ability to scope, evaluate and deliver solutions based on client needs and/or requirements
- Strong, clear verbal communication skills
- Strong written communication skills, including technical and project documentation skills
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end project management, including:
- Proven ability to prioritise and communicate business and project objectives, define and communicate success criteria, and manage the progress against these objectives
- Coordinating and prioritisation of resources to deliver project work
- Proven ability to monitor and report on key project metrics used to measure project delivery and quality
- Demonstrated leadership during client meetings and during internal project reviews
- Understand the core concepts of User Interface and User Experience design (UI/UX) (preferred, but not essential)
- Excited about solving challenging problems
- Being efficient, proactive, focused in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Have experience and comfort working in an environment where performance is measured against meeting deadlines, budgets and KPI’s (and have delivered high-quality results in the said environment)
- High attention to detail
- A clear and logical thought process
- Strong analytical skills and troubleshooting abilities
What we need from you…
- A cover letter highlighting the skills and qualities listed above.
- Resume covering your relevant experience
Salary will be commensurate with experience and demonstrated past performance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.