- Full time role
- Engaging and stimulating work
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working environment
If you thrive on problem solving and getting hands-on in solving complex IT issues, and providing the most effective IT solutions for customers, we’d love to hear from you!
An exciting opportunity has opened up for a motivated and proactive IT Support Engineer to join a growing, fast paced technology based business in Adelaide on a Full Time basis.
What is the role?
The role is for an IT Support Engineer in our Service & Support department.
The successful candidate will form part of a growing and enthusiastic team, providing a range of IT services on a day to day basis, including:
- Being in a customer-facing role as part of a team of Engineers, sharing knowledge and working collaboratively to assist each other when needed
- Working with Enee account managers and actively engaging with clients (remotely and on-site) to help solve a variety of technology issues
- Assisting with the proactive monitoring and maintenance of critical IT infrastructure
- Providing input and assistance with the architecture and design of new or upgraded IT environments
- Assisting with the implementation of the above designs
- A variety of other IT services related tasks
What are we looking for in a candidate?
First and foremost we are looking for candidates that:
- Have 1+ years experience in a similar role in an IT support environment, preferably in an MSP / IT Service Provider environment, serving multiple clients
- Are passionate about technology and have the drive to continuously learn and develop your technical skills
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex technology related problems independently and as part of a team
- Have strong people skills and enjoy working with people
- Are fanatical about customer service (we take this seriously!), with the ability to clearly articulate solutions to complex technical problems
- Are efficient, proactive and focused in a busy and dynamic environment
- Are willing and determined to meet deadlines, budgets and KPI’s with high quality results
- Ability to analyse a customers needs, and recommend products & services that will align with their needs
Please address how you meet the above qualities in your cover letter to us.
Technical skills we are looking for are:
- Knowledge of Windows Server in small, medium and large business environments, including the ability to design a solution, install & configure, and provide ongoing support including complex technical troubleshooting and remediation of issues
- Knowledge of networking as it relates to small, medium and large business networks, equivalent fundamental knowledge to a Comptia Network+ or greater knowledge of Mikrotik will be looked upon favourably, but not essential
- Knowledge of design, deployment and support of the Windows desktop operating system
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience with Remote Management and Monitoring software (such as Kaseya) will be looked upon favourably
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience working with a professional services automation (PSA) tool (such as Autotask or Connectwise) will be looked upon favourably
- A degree, certificate or qualification in a relevant field will be looked upon favourably
Who is Enee?
Enee is a forward thinking player in the IT services industry… and we are growing!
You will be joining a rapidly expanding team that is serious about delivering great services and solutions to our diverse customer base.
As an organisation:
- We value our people.
- We seek engaging, stimulating work.
- We support and encourage continual professional development.
- We understand the importance of a clear career path and growth opportunities.
- Above all, we believe that having fun and a healthy work-life balance is as important as the work itself!
Learning and Development
At Enee, we realise the importance of ongoing employee learning and development, as the Information Technology industry is constantly changing and evolving. Enee provides continual learning and professional development opportunities through in-hours training and certifications.
Why we think it is great to work at Enee!
- Flexible working environment
- A variety of projects across various client industries and markets
- A long term opportunity with a strong, growing business
- A great office environment and friendly co-workers who all work hard, but also know how to have a laugh and some fun!
We are looking to talk to applicants that have a desire and passion to perform the duties outlined for this role.
Starting pay level is based on a weighted calculation of technical competency across relevant technology, relevant experience in the MSP/Professional Services industry, and total years of technology experience.
Please email email@example.com to apply.