Are you looking to take the next step in your IT career?
We are looking for a high-performing, motivated and proactive Senior IT Support Engineer to join a growing, fast-paced technology-based business in Adelaide on a Full-Time basis. The successful candidate will help us to grow our IT Support department to meet our expanding needs while being a key resource to help drive the business forward, while providing input to help achieve best practices and process improvements.
As an organisation we:
- Value our people
- Seek engaging, stimulating work
- Support and encourage continual professional development
- Understand the importance of a clear career path and growth opportunities
- Believe above all that having fun and a healthy work-life balance is as important as the work itself!
What would I be doing in this position?
This role will see the successful candidate:
- Being in a customer-facing role as part of a team of Engineers, sharing knowledge and working collaboratively to assist each other when needed
- Working with Enee account managers and actively engaging with clients
(remotely and on-site) to help solve a variety of technology issues
- Assisting with the proactive monitoring and maintenance of critical IT infrastructure
- Providing input and assistance with the architecture and design of new or upgraded IT environments
- Assisting with the implementation of the above designs
- A variety of other IT services related tasks
Who are we looking for?
First and foremost we are looking for candidates that:
- Have 3-5 years of experience in a similar senior role in an IT support environment, preferably in an MSP / IT Service Provider environment, serving multiple clients
- Are passionate about technology and have the drive to continuously learn and develop your technical skills
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex technology-related problems independently and as part of a team
- Have strong people skills and enjoy working with people
- Are fanatical about customer service (we take this seriously!), with the ability to clearly articulate solutions to complex technical problems
- Are efficient, proactive and focused in a busy and dynamic environment
- Are willing and determined to meet deadlines, budgets and KPI’s with high-quality results
- Ability to analyse a customer’s needs, and recommend products & services that will align with their needs
Technical skills we are looking for are:
- Expert knowledge of Windows Server in small & medium business environments, including the ability to design a solution, install & configure,
and provide ongoing support including complex technical troubleshooting and remediation of issues
- Expert knowledge of design, deployment and support of the Windows desktop operating system
- Strong knowledge of networking as it relates to small & medium business networks
- Knowledge of Mikrotik will be looked upon favourably, but not essential
- Strong knowledge of Office 365, Google Workspaces will be looked upon favourably
- Knowledge and experience with cloud platforms such Azure, Amazon AWS and Google Cloud will be looked up favourably
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience with Remote Management and Monitoring software (such as Kaseya) will be looked upon favourably
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience working with a professional services automation (PSA) tool (such as Autotask or Connectwise) will be looked upon favourably
- A degree, certificate or qualification in a relevant field will be looked upon favourably
Is this job for you?
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please email [email protected], or submit via Seek, a CV and Cover Letter that specifically addresses the skills and attributes highlighted above, and demonstrates your experience.