- Full-time role
- Engaging and stimulating work
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working environment
If you thrive on problem-solving and are after a career in solving complex IT issues and providing the most effective IT solutions for customers, we’d love to hear from you!
An exciting opportunity has opened up for an entry-level motivated and proactive IT Support Engineer to join a growing, fast-paced technology-based business in Adelaide on a Full-Time basis.
What is the role?
The role is for an IT Support Engineer in our Service & Support department.
The successful candidate will form part of a growing and enthusiastic team, providing a range of IT services on a day to day basis, including:
- Being in a customer-facing role as part of a team of Engineers, sharing knowledge and working collaboratively to assist each other when needed
- Working with Enee account managers and actively engaging with clients (remotely and on-site) to help solve a variety of technology issues
- Assisting with the proactive monitoring and maintenance of critical IT infrastructure
- Providing input and assistance with the architecture and design of new or upgraded IT environments
- Assisting with the implementation of the above designs
- A variety of other IT services related tasks
What are we looking for in a candidate?
First and foremost we are looking for candidates that:
- Are excited about working directly with customers, helping them with their IT issues and requests
- Are passionate about technology and have the drive to continuously learn and develop your technical skills
- Can demonstrate their ability to figure out how to solve complex technology-related problems independently, as well as part of a team
- Have strong people skills and enjoy working with people
- Are fanatical about customer service (we take this seriously!), with the ability to clearly articulate technology concepts to non-tech-savvy customers
- Are efficient, proactive and focused in a busy and dynamic environment
- Are willing and determined to meet deadlines, budgets and KPI’s with high-quality results
- Ability to analyse a customer’s needs, and recommend products & services that will align with their needs
Please address how you meet the above qualities in your cover letter to us.
Technical skills we are looking for are:
- A degree, certificate or qualification in a relevant field will be looked upon favourably
- An understanding of the core concepts around Windows Desktop, Windows Server and Networking, in particular around troubleshooting and remediation of issues with these technologies
- Demonstrated skills with the above technologies (such as playing in a personal lab environment or school lab environment or similar) would be looked upon favourably
- An understanding of core concepts around Linux will be looked upon favourably
Who is Enee?
Enee is a forward-thinking player in the IT services industry… and we are growing!
You will be joining a rapidly expanding team that is serious about delivering great services and solutions to our diverse customer base.
As an organisation:
- We value our people.
- We seek engaging, stimulating work.
- We support and encourage continual professional development.
- We understand the importance of a clear career path and growth opportunities.
- Above all, we believe that having fun and a healthy work-life balance is as important as the work itself!
Learning and Development
At Enee, we realise the importance of ongoing employee learning and development, as the Information Technology industry is constantly changing and evolving. Enee provides continual learning and professional development opportunities through in-hours training and certifications.
Why we think it is great to work at Enee!
- Flexible working environment
- A variety of projects across various client industries and markets
- A long term opportunity with a strong, growing business
- A great office environment and friendly co-workers who all work hard, but also know how to have a laugh and some fun!
We are looking to talk to applicants that have a desire and passion to perform the duties outlined for this role. Starting pay level is based on a weighted calculation of technical competency across relevant technology, relevant experience in the MSP/Professional Services industry, and total years of technology experience.
Please email email@example.com to apply.