- Part time role (19 – 25 hours per week)
- Engaging and stimulating work
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working environment
An exciting opportunity has opened up for a motivated and proactive Executive Assistant to join a growing, fast paced technology-based business in Adelaide on a Part Time basis.
Who are we looking for?
Our ideal candidate is someone who is proactive and able to work independently, but also excels within a team.
- Extensive experience in an assistant role with responsibility for the management and assistance of a Director or Senior Manager’s activity.
- Significant experience with assisting and coordinating a wide variety of business-related tasks that may not have clear or structured processes and procedures.
- Experience working with internal stakeholders to clearly document internal knowledge, business systems, processes and procedure.
- Demonstrated ability to project manage and coordinate tasks with external clients, external vendors and internal stakeholders to meet project and business objectives.
- Outstanding professional conduct and ability to exercise a high level of confidentiality, discretion and judgement.
- Well-presented and an approachable demeanour with strong interpersonal skills.
- High-level written and oral communication skills and the ability to communicate and liaise effectively and sensitively at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Ability to prepare and draft reports, minutes and correspondence with a high level of accuracy, confidentiality and attention to detail.
- Meticulous with grammar, spelling and formatting.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Able to work alone and under pressure, multitask and work to specific deadlines.
Please address how you meet the above qualities in your cover letter to us.
Key Accountabilities for the position include:
- Manage email and correspond with internal and external parties on behalf of the Directors.
- Schedule diaries, negotiate appointments and meetings and organise associated and supporting documentation.
- Work with the Directors to understand business requirements to coordinate the drafting of new processes and/or help improve existing process documentation.
- Prepare briefing packs, training materials, sales quotes, tender submissions, reports and high-quality presentations in a professional and timely manner.
- Act as a sounding board for ideas, issues and feedback from the Director.
- Identify opportunities to continuously optimise the time and efficiency of the Director.
- Actively liaise with the management team to advise them on matters pertaining to their area of accountability.
- Attend Executive meetings to assist in understanding the business requirements and follow up on specific items.
- Coordinate effective meetings by organising and collating meeting agendas, providing confidential minute taking and distribution and coordinating follow up actions.
- Helping the Directors with ad-hoc personal tasks as required.
Who is Enee?
Enee is a forward thinking player in the IT services industry… and we are growing!
You will be joining a rapidly expanding team that is serious about delivering great services and solutions to our diverse customer base.
As an organisation:
- We value our people.
- We seek engaging, stimulating work.
- We support and encourage continual professional development.
- We understand the importance of a clear career path and growth opportunities.
- Above all, we believe that having fun and a healthy work-life balance is as important as the work itself!
Why we think it is great to work at Enee!
- Flexible working environment, including flexible working times
- A variety of projects across various client industries and markets
- A long term opportunity with a strong, growing business
- A great office environment and friendly co-workers who all work hard, but also know how to have a laugh and some fun!
Salary will be commensurate with experience and demonstrated past performance. We are looking for an Executive Assistant with 4+ years of relevant experience at a minimum, but will consider more senior/experienced applicants also. Please email email@example.com for further information if required.
Applications for this position will close Thursday 17th of June 2021, but please get your applications in as soon as possible, as we will be contacting candidates before the closing date! For more information about working at Enee, see the video below: