Are you looking to take the next step in your software
Are you an avid coder with tons of experience looking for an opportunity to step into a more senior role? Or maybe you’re an experienced senior developer looking for change and variety? Then this may be the job for you!
At Enee we want to be the go-to company for all our clients’ needs, that’s why we pride ourselves on providing extraordinary customer service. We believe it starts with being talented communicators, thorough problem solvers and experts in our industry.
If you are a passionate individual who is based in Australia and dedicated to their craft, who never stops improving their knowledge, and most importantly takes initiative in all aspects of their role, then we’d love to hear from you!
As an organisation we:
- Value our people
- Seek engaging, stimulating work
- Support and encourage continual professional development
- Understand the importance of a clear career path and growth opportunities
- Believe above all that having fun and a healthy work-life balance is
- as important as the work itself!
What would I be doing in this position?
This role will see the successful candidate:
- Have input into the initial design and architecture of projects.
- Scoping projects by defining goals, objectives, tasks and budgets.
- Day to day development and maintenance of new and existing web and mobile applications.
- Working with the project coordinator to ensure projects are running to
schedule and within budget.
- Engineering of applications to the highest standards
- Meet with clients in order to gather their specific requirements, provide advice and relay information from them to the greater project team.
- Fixing identified issues both internally and with customers.
- Mentoring less experienced developers/technicians.
- Provide advice to managers in regards to continual improvement of technical processes and procedures.
Who are we looking for?
First and foremost we are looking for candidates that have:
- Attention to detail with regards to app UX and UI implementation
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience working with performant cross-platform mobile app development frameworks (Flutter experience highly regarded, but not essential)
- Sound understanding of front end information architecture: user stories, wireframes, node diagrams, etc
- Demonstrated experience working with Firebase (or similar) hosted services in conjunction with Mobile Cross-Platform SDK developed mobile apps
- Demonstrated experience in database development and management
- Experience in using version/source control
- Knowledge of XML/JSON and using 3rd party API’s
- Experience with the app deployment process for both Apple and Google Play
- Comfortable scoping and estimating time associated with development
- Experience with interface design and associated design software and tools preferred
- Demonstrated experience working with PHP (other languages are a bonus)
- Demonstrated PHP framework knowledge (preferably with Laravel)
- Experience with MySQL preferred
- Basic understanding and experience with one or more CMS such as
- WordPress, Joomla and Magento preferred
- Experience and understanding of how e-commerce systems work (e.g. WooCommerce, Magento, etc)
Is this job for you?
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please email email@example.com, or submit via Seek, a CV and Cover Letter that specifically addresses the skills and attributes highlighted above, and demonstrates your experience.