An exciting opportunity has opened up for a motivated and proactive IT Support Technician to join a growing, fast paced Technology based business in Adelaide on a Full Time basis.
Who are we looking for?
First and foremost we are looking for candidates that:
- are passionate about technology
- have strong people skills and enjoy working with people
- are fanatical about customer service (we take this seriously!)
- are excited about solving challenging problems
- have the passion and drive to continuously learn about what is happening in the IT world
- are efficient, proactive and focused in a busy environment
- are willing and determined to meet all dead-lines, budgets and KPI's with impeccably high quality results
You don't need to have an immense amount of experience in the industry, however you have to be passionate about continuously learning and growing your knowledge in the IT field!
A certificate or qualification in the IT industry is required.
What is the position?
The role is for an IT Support Technician in our IT Services department.
The successful candidate will form part of a small, growing and enthusiastic team, providing a range of IT services on a day to day basis, including:
- Actively engaging with clients (remotely and on-site) to help solve a variety of technology issues
- Assisting with the proactive monitoring and maintenance of critical IT infrastructure
- Providing input and assistance with the design of new IT environments
- Assisting with the implementation of the above designs
- ... and a variety of other IT services related tasks
Who are we?
Enee Solutions is a forward thinking player in the IT services industry… and we are growing!
You will be joining a small, growing team that is serious about delivering great services and solutions to our diverse customer base. As an organisation, we value our people. We seek engaging, stimulating work. Continual professional development is supported and encouraged. We understand the importance of a clear career path and growth opportunities. Above all, we believe that having fun and a healthy work-life balance is as important as the work itself!
Is this job for you?
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please email an application that specifically addresses the skills and attributes highlighted above, and demonstrates your experience with completing tasks as explained above. Once we have reviewed your application, we will get in touch to discuss the position further.