Enee Solutions is looking for an efficient and motivated Executive Assistant / Office Manager to join the team on a Part-Time basis.
What are the skills and qualities we are looking for?
The successful candidate will have sound knowledge with Microsoft Office (mainly Word and Excel), Xero Accounting Systems and will be wiling and motivated to learn new software programs which the business relies upon.
They will have fantastic people skills and have a high standard of personal presentation.
If you are thinking about this role, we want you to:
- be excited about working in a small team environment
- be equally excited about being able to work independently
- be comfortable and have experience with both ongoing and project based work with deadlines and budgets! (We know, nobody loves deadlines and budgets. But show us you know how to deliver excellent work in this type of environment)
- be super organised and are comfortable with working with (and creating) structure and process
- be comfortable about taking initiative in identifying and implementing improvements to the way we operate
- love being around (and talking with) other people
- be fanatical about customer service (we take this seriously)
Where (and with who) will you be working?
We are an Adelaide based technology services business, providing a range of services to small, medium and large businesses across Australia. You will be supporting a small, cross functional, team of technology professionals that are experts in IT infrastructure, design, web development and business analysis delivering a wide variety of technology solutions to business problems!
What are some examples of tasks I will be responsible for?
On a daily basis you will be be responsible for the following:
- Administrative support to the Directors
- Sales support
- Small volume of purchasing and Vendor management
- Accounts receivable
- Accounts payable
- Book keeping
- Payroll and Superannuation
Is this for you?
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please email an application that specifically addresses the skills highlighted above, and demonstrates your experience with completing tasks as explained in the example tasks section. Once we have reviewed your application, we will get in touch to discuss the position further.